For All Services
- Call us for a free estimate: (604) 838-8808.
- We’ll answer your questions and either provide you with a free estimate or send a technician to do a free inspection and then provide you with a free estimate.
The steps after depend on the service provided, whether it is mold testing or removal, asbestos testing or removal, or water damage restoration.
For Asbestos Testing and Air Quality Testing for Mold
We send a trained and qualified technician to carry out the test and then send the samples to a lab.
- We send a trained and qualified technician to carry out the test and then send the samples to a lab.
- You then get a written legal report detailing our test results. You can show this legal report to inspectors, contractors, wast disposals and also to realtors during the sale of a property.
- We also provide free recommendations if we find mold or asbestos.
For Water Damage Restoration
(The order of the steps below depends on the severity of the flood, the year the house was built and other factors.)
- We help you with your insurance if you have it. You have the final say about which restoration company to use – not your insurance company.The good news is that we are insurance approved and can help you maximize your claim. We bill the insurance directly.
- We will produce what’s called an emergency scope for your insurance, which is a detailed explanation of the work that needs to be done.
- For emergencies, we begin work immediately after approval, or we schedule our work at your most convenient time for non-emergency work.
- We document all damages or areas that need work and take photos of these areas as well as photos of our instrument readings. This way, you have access to all that documentation and can show it to future contractors and to your insurance company.
- We first repair the cause of the emergency. For example, we would fix plumbing issues if you have a burst pipe.
- We move your furnitures and belongings to avoid further damage to them. We later restore your furniture if they’ve been damaged in the flood.
- Drying and Clean up – We extract the water out and start the drying process to extract the remaining moisture, using specialized equipment so that the building’s structure is not weakened. The walls and flooring need to be fully dried before the restoration process begins. We then clean the area to avoid further contamination.
Sewage Clean up – If the house was built after 1992 (Post asbestos) and the water is dirty, such as sewage water, we quickly cut and remove the part of the contaminated walls and flooring, clean the affected area, and disinfect the area. This is done to protect your health and avoid high expenses.
- Storage – If you need storage for your belongings during work, we can box, label and store them in our dry, secure storage. You have access to them the whole time. We can store furnitures, appliances and personal effects.
- We apply a natural, non-toxic, anti-microbial formula on the affected surface that kills on contact and prevents any mold from growing on the surface for as long as our coating remains. We provide a unique 25-year no mold warranty for the treated area.
- We then continue the restoration process until your furnitures and the affected parts of your house is fully restored and all your belongings are put back where you want them.
For Mold Removal
- Investigation – We first investigate the source of the mold. Mold needs a number of factors to thrive, including humidity. Many mold outbreaks are caused by water leakage, which would need to be fix to ensure mold doesn’t come back – Water leaks and damages are typically covered by your insurance.
- Insurance – 40% of our mold work is insurance approved – even when mold itself is not covered. If the cause of your mold outbreak is covered by your insurance, such as water leaks, we help you maximize your insurance claim.
- Traditional Mold Removal – We provide the traditional mold clean up and removal. But we recommend our unique mold treatment which comes with a 25-year warranty.
- Our Unique Mold Removal – We apply a natural, non-toxic, anti-microbial formula on the affected surface that kills on contact and prevents any mold from growing on the surface for as long as our coating remains. We provide a unique 25-year no mold warranty for the treated area.
For Asbestos Removal
Important Note: In an inert form, asbestos is not harmful, but when a building contaminated with asbestos is remodeled or painted, the asbestos is disturbed and can release microscopic pieces of asbestos fibers into the air, which are extremely dangerous to inhale.
That is why it is important to test and find where asbestos lurks in your home before disturbing it. Our qualified technicians know exactly what to test based on the age of your home.
- Asbestos testing – It’s important to know where asbestos lurks before we disturb it. Our technicians will test the materials in your home that would contain asbestos.
- Sealing the area – We seal the area where we will remove the asbestos into a containment room so the rest of the house is not contaminated.
- Starting the restoration process – Once the area is sealed, our qualified technicians will meticulously clean the are of asbestos and get it ready for your renovations. We use specialized equipment to clean the air of asbestos in the containment room during the removal process.
- After the removal process, we test the containment room with highly sensitive equipment to ensure no asbestos is left in the air. we have never failed an air-clearance test after removing asbestos.
- Renovations – We are also happy to renovate your room(s) after we have removed the asbestos. We guarantee your satisfaction.