Our division, The Mold Doctor has trained technicians in mold assessment and removal. Our new revolutionary technology kills and provides guaranteed protection so that mold does NOT come back – EVER. Mold Doctor’s breathable suspension matrix melts mold, bacteria and viruses at the cellular level.
- Proven mold solution using cutting edge technology
- 25 years experience & thousands of satisfied customers
- Non-hazardous water-based formula
- Technically trained team with no contamination of the home
- Best value for mold removal – guaranteed
- Certified skilled team available for restoration and air testing
- FREE estimate and report
- Healthy family & mold free home
- 25 Year transferable warranty
Get Started Now!
1. Call us to make sure you are on the preferred agent list.
2. Book Your Free Mold Inspection* and receive written report and estimate for mold removal if required.
3. Schedule the mold removal with priority service.
4. Receive a written warranty that can be transferred to the new homeowner when the property sells.
5. Sell your listed property quickly!
Why Test for Mold?
Mold impacts human health so if you find mold & mildew growing anywhere in your home, you must take immediate action to clean mold and remove it carefully.
If not handled properly, the process of cleaning mold stirs up the spores that can immediately contaminate other areas of your home creating an indoor air quality problem that can quickly make occupants sick.
Health experts indicate that over 270 species of the microfungi known as mold and mildew have been identified as living in Canadian homes. And, depending on the type of mold present in a home, the amount and degree of exposure, and the health condition of the occupants, the health effects of mold can range from being insignificant to causing allergic reactions, illness, and in severe cases, even death.
The presence of mold on your walls indicates a larger problem. While mold is a problem in itself, if your walls are capable of growing mold, that means that there is a moisture problem in your home.
Mold and mildew can grow within 24 to 48 hours; whenever air, moisture, high humidity and condensation are combined with food sources such as skin scales, insect body parts in dust, starch and cellulose in drywall, cardboard and paper.
Call (604) 838-8808 to book a FREE mold inspection and to join the Preferred Agent Program.