In order to guarantee your safety and the quality of our work, we follow the standards set by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification AND the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) during our testing and inspection.
Important Reasons for Air Quality Testing
The only method of truly classifying risks to personal health and property is by identifying the type of mold present. This can be achieve with air quality testing for mold.
- It is the only way we can truly discern what types of mold are growing in an area of the home.
- It is the only way we can truly determine the severity of the contamination.
- It identifies any possible health risks and issues occurring in the home that may be attributed to the mold.
- Assists in determining the cause of the growth and what may be required to remove the mold.
Call us for a free quote on air quality testing: (604) 838-8808.
When Should You Test the Air for Mold?
You should test the air for mold when…
- smelling mold, but can’t see any.
- you notice a musty basement smell in your home.
- you feel the air quality is bad and experiencing health issues.
- you feel more ill in the house than when you’re outside.
- you have bad air quality and see signs of mold.
What If You Have a Mold Infestation?
In the event that you need mold remediation, We have a unique natural, anti-microbial, formula that kills microbes and prevents mold from growing in the affected area forever for as long as the formula remains on the surface. This natural formula is safe for kids, seniors and pets. The best part is it can be applied in one step for the same price that competitors charge for only cleaning the mold, and comes with a transferable 25-year no-mold warranty.
How Long Does it take for Mold Remediation?
Application of our formula typically takes less than a day; however, depending on your situation, we might need to walls to access the contaminated area, which adds time to the project. We make sure you are kept informed every step of the way.
Are There Times When Insurance Can Cover Mold Remediation?
While insurance companies do not cover mold remediation, they do cover water damage restoration. 40% of our living space mold projects obtain insurance coverage by utilizing our expertise. We have a lot of experience working with insurance companies. During our free inspection, we are often able to spot whether your mold problem is caused by water damage from a water leak that can be covered by your insurance.
Are You a Real Estate Agent?
We have a preferred program which gives real estate agents and their clients extra perks. Click here to learn more about the Real Estate Agent Preferred Program.